View Single Post
Old March 27, 2013   #219
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by efisakov View Post
Hello, Steve,
I have ordered seeds from you a few months ago, got great quality seeds that already germinated. Thanks.
I am looking for Bear Creek tomato seeds. I heard very good things about this one. It is to late for this year, but next...
Are you planning to add Bear Creek to your list? And what new tomatoe varieties you will be trying this year.
If a seed company doesn't list a variety you currently want, perhaps the best thing to do is to go to Tania's superb website where she has pages for over 4,000 varieties, and seed sources if there are some, as well as pictures, if available.

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/w...b=General_Info

Above is the page for Bear Creek and if you click on the Seed availability at the top of that page you'll see that both Gourmet International ande Sandhill Preservation list Bear Creek for 2013.

And while I know that Steve will be always growing out new ones, every seed vendor does, there's no way to know how those trials go, no way to know in advance if enoough seed will be available and no way to know if Steve/Marla, his sister, actually Like a variety enough to list it.

Hope that helps,

Carolyn