View Single Post
Old May 2, 2019   #716
PlainJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by b54red View Post
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner Joyce. I only grow seedlings in the greenhouse during the winter. Most of my fall winter and spring crops are feed the Vegetable formula from the same company. I have found it better than TTF for really heavy feeders like broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, squash, and even peppers; but I also got good results with TTF with all of them.

I just received a new case of fertilizer from Urban Farms and split the case. I got three bottles of TTF and one of Vegetable formula. My Vegetable formula will be used for my squash, cucumbers and peppers and if I run out I will use the TTF which I try to reserve for my tomatoes.

Bill
Thanks Bill!
I had to make a choice so I got the Apples and Oranges formula along with TTF. I’m pretty happy with A&O for seedlings, fruit trees, etc. and regular fish emulsion after planting out for everything but tomatoes and peppers. The fish emulsion will be used up soon so I’ll be replacing it with veggie formula.

I used the TTF dry fertilizer in my 5-1-1 mix and am having great results so far so will be reordering that too.
- Joyce