Thread: SeanInVa 2019
View Single Post
Old January 28, 2020   #35
SeanInVa
Tomatovillian™

Micros are progressing nicely. They are in my garage, and it's only insulated on one side, so I've been battling some cold temps lately. I'm also working out the proper nutrient levels so there has been some deficiencies as you can see.

I've redone the mini-greenhouse. It's fairly solid now. Still under a bit of construction (adding shelves, and need to clip the tails off the wire ties). I used some 6 mil 4-year greenhouse poly, and added some wood for framing. The metal skeleton was already attached to the ground by 4' long rebar bent into "U" shapes and pounded into the ground - one at each corner on the long sides. One small window in the back, and two large vent window on each side at the bottom. Need to get some regulators for them yet.
The frame wasn't set on perfectly level ground, but when I framed it with wood, I leveled everything, so there was some misalignments

and inside - I've brought the micros out to get some sun

Some micros from seed from Dan Follett

And a few shots of a couple fruits from those above.

and then a couple non-DF micros. Jochalos on the left, and Andrina on the right. Andrina has been hard to figure the nutes out on. Both of these are planted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Andrina immediately responded by going purple/bronze. I'm thinking it might have been a little too "hot" for that cultivar.
SeanInVa is offline   Reply With Quote