View Single Post
Old June 30, 2013   #1
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

Default PRINTABLE Blank Garden Grid/Seed Tray Maps

Here are my Seedling Charts which are made available to anyone who wants them.

6 x 12 (72) Black & White Numbered
-- This is perfect if you don't want to write the names of each var several times. Write the names at the top, and put their numbers in each cell at the bottom. It is suggested that you use pink, blue, and green highlighter pens to draw outlines around each "cluster" of seedlings.

6 x 12 (72) Black & White Fill-In
-- This is perfect if you are growing 1-2 seedlings of each variety and just want to write the name of each variety in each cell.

6 x 12 (72) Green Numbered Single
-- A variation of the Numbered chart above but in a light and dark green color scheme. Single plants.

6 x 12 (72) Green Numbered Pairs
-- A variation of the Numbered chart above but in a light and dark green color scheme. Paired plants.

6 x 12 (72) Peach Numbered Singles
-- A variation of the Numbered chart above but in a light and dark peach color scheme. Single plants.

6 x 12 (72) Peach Numbered Pairs
-- A variation of the Numbered chart above but in a light and dark peach color scheme. Paired plants.

17 x 10 (170) Seedling Chart (Peach)

17 x 10 (170) Seedling Chart (Green)
17 x 10 (170) Seedling Chart (Purple)

24 x 12 (288 cell plug tray) and 16 x 8 (128 lg. plug tray):

24 x 12 (288) Plug Tray Chart (Peach)
16 x 8 (128) Lg. Plug Tray Chart (Peach)

Can't say I've ever seen one of these used outside of a commercial greenhouse setting (I worked at a greenhouse for a summer), but here you go.

4 x 9 (36) Seedling Chart (Green)

4 x 12 (48) Seedling Chart (Purple)

4 x 12 (48) Seedling Chart (Peach)

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote