View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013   #15
Redbaron
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayR View Post
Did I say that????
Actually I like them all...Fish hydrolysate, fish emulsions, cold press seaweed, separate or blends. My favorite things to water in when potting up seedlings or transplanting.
NPK varies depending on the manufacturer. I have Saltwater Farms Seacom PGR (0-4-4), a very concentrated cold pressed Ascophyllum nodosum, the P comes from the phosphoric acid added as a stabilizer. A lot of them are like that, if a seedweed has P, that's usually where it comes from.
Also have Drammatic O (fresh water fish hydrolysate (2-5-1) and Drammatic K (2-5-1), fresh water fish hydrolysate blended with cold pressed seaweed (
Ascophyllum nodosum, Sargassum and Laminariales)
Also have General Organics BioMarine (2-3-1), Cold Processed Squid and BioMarine (.2-0-.3), a homogenized cold pressed Ascophyllum nodosum.
Also have Atlantis fish hydrolysate (2-4-0), that's Bonide brand that I don't think they sell anymore, but I believe they sourced it from Neptune's Harvest)
Oh ya! I have Biobizz Fish Mix (2-0-4) too, Protein hydrolysate, fish hydrolysate and sugar beet molasses.
Think I have enough right now? The stuff goes a long way.
I use aquarium water. Does that count?

AKA The Redbaron

"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system."
Bill Mollison
co-founder of permaculture
Redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote