View Single Post
Old June 19, 2018   #30
PureHarvest
Tomatovillian™

I am always open to listen to others who are doing, but wonder how good of a control he is getting. Did he say?
I have my 20 gallon compost tea brewer ready to go (soil soup brand). I just need to fill it with water, add the materials and plug the pump in. I could add fish to that and spray it on. Theres not even flower buds yet, so I dont think smell would be a problem unless I spray a week or less before cutting.
Just need to find time to do all this. When it rains it pours. I am uncovering garlic beds after work this week and taking off Friday to begin the harvest. Easliy will consume my weekend. Will be pleasantly surprised if I can get it done by Monday.
2 of my kids have either ball practice or games this week through mid-July. In my high tunnel, tomatoes, onions, strawberries, beans, lettuce and cukes are needing daily attention or harvest right now too. But, I chose it so I do it. I am trying to be mindful of the resources I'm blessed with and to be thankful to be in the spot I'm in because i get to grow so many different things I'm interested in.

Last edited by PureHarvest; June 19, 2018 at 02:43 PM.
PureHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote