View Single Post
Old February 25, 2016   #6
PaddyMc
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
That would be great Paddy,but when you sent the others you had written what to look for and if you now have more advanced selections would it be possible to update that part?

I will PM you the address to whom you send that and that's Shawn who is taking over the hard part of my seed offer and doing all the seed packing and whatever, so look for that PM with the address.Could you get it to him in the next week or two.?

Finally is it at all possible that so many of your pictures of fruits have a rock back ground,and to be more specific,would that be a trout stream?

Carolyn
I'll look for that PM. If I get it in the next day or two, I should be able to get them out Monday or Tuesday (I'll be skiing/snow camping next Wed - Sun).

My pics often have rocks in the background because my yard (and gardens) were all trout stream once. Great soil. Between the rocks.

In all seriousness, In my main bed I sifted rocks one shovelful at a time to make the bed grow-able. We graveled our entire driveway and our neighbors from that one bed.
PaddyMc is offline   Reply With Quote