View Single Post
Old October 13, 2017   #1
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Default Ten Tomatoes A? +Some

I know for many of us, it's becoming the non growing season

I have not been very active here at Tomatoville here lately A lot of changes are happening in mine and wife's life here lately. I've only checked in once or twice a day here because I've been busy. I most likely have missed replies that I would otherwise reply to. - That's the +Some part.

I have to change the way I grow tomatoes due to RKN and Fusarium Wilt 3 as many of you know. That means making some containers to grow tomatoes in, and buying some mix. I'm thinking I can grow 10 tomato plants in the containers I make - why make them myself? I have the materials and they will insulate much better than store bought containers. Besides, they'll look really good too. I guess that was more of the +Some part.

Now to the Ten Tomatoes part: Five of them have to be cherry tomatoes, and 5 more varieties have to be larger than 1 oz. (I know cherry tomatoes go up to around 2oz.) The plant has to be prolific producing and can grow in Texas (No Brandywines). I wondering how you would fill out this list?

Cherry Tomatoes

1. Japanese Pink Cherry

2oz.+ Tomatoes

1. Gargamel
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote