View Single Post
Old January 29, 2023   #7
Fred Hempel
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad.kelpie View Post
I'm growing a dwarf tomato bed with Dwarf Mr. Snow, Fred's Tie Dye, Saucy Mary, Sweet Scarlet, Kangaroo Paw Green, Idaho Gem and Banana Toes. I've only grown Mr Snow from this list, the rest looked interesting while perusing victory seeds website.

1 bed (4 x 8) of my "bulletproof" tomatoes. These are the tomatoes that grow well for me no matter what, and we've had a couple bad years in a row, so it's necessary these days. 4 each of Juliet and Anna's Multiflora.

One 3 x 6 bed that will have 4 or 5 indeterminate full size heirloom plants, to be determined. Probably Stump of the World, a green when ripe, a bicolor, a cherry.

That's all for tomatoes.

One 3x6 bed will be Lesya peppers and a couple cayenne. A 4x8 bed will be greens and purple cabbage. The last bed, 4x8, will be japanese sweet potatoes. I haven't tried to grow sweet potatoes, so it'll be an experiment.

In the back yard, I have about 1/3 of the yard fenced off from the dogs that I call my fruit yard. It has a donut peach, this will be it's 3rd year, hoping for a peach this year, 2 very young apricot seedlings that came up last year in one of the raised beds, 2 raspberry bushes, and lots of new blackberry bushes. I plan to plant my vining stuff back there along the drip line this year. Squash, melons, cucumbers.
Where do you get your Anna's Multiflora?