View Single Post
Old January 8, 2018   #3
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi...So its not a virus...?? we have had really good weather creating 22 to 32 degrees in the Glasshouse but I have 5 fans blowing air 24/7 inside.....Over fertilization can be ruled out with only Miracle Gro used and definately not over watered ....A fan is close to this particular plant...

Very strange....At the start of the season I bought two Tasty Tom plants from a garden centre and one had leaf curl and it still does not look right months on.....But This plant is at the other end of the greenhouse ...its a Mississippi Love Apple raised by myself from seed and its not the only one with Leaf curl ....I am really struggling for an answer...I will give it a good drench with an epsom Salts mix...and see what happpens..
..I have to cease relying on Garden Centres cause thats two years in a row I think i have been done by disease coming in from the same Garden Centre...unless it is the Sphagnum Moss I used early on as a seed raiser being infected with something....I ceased using it and my late seedlings look really good...So its not the Perlite...and thats the finish of Sphagnum moss...

I am hoping next season i will have all the answers...Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote