View Single Post
Old September 22, 2011   #26
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Penny, I was glad to see you post here and indicate that you wanted to correct the variety name errors and history information presently at your website. it jsut isn't good to change variety names and then have such wrong information out there in the public tomato world, as I think you now can appreciate.

Tania has offered to help and I'm sure Craig and Remy and I would as well, I can't remember the others who commented.

I think most of the info for most of the varieties you'd find at Tania's site but Craig and I are indeed, ahem, much older and have grown tomatoes I think far longer than most who post here and are both long time life time SSE members as well. So just yell if you need more information.

What I'm saying is that I was just 72 in June but my brain still functions quite normally on most days, thank you, and I have grown out about 3,000 plus varieties and also wrote a book about heirloom tomatoes, now out of print, but I kept a few here at home and a check for about $500 will get anyone one of those unsullied copies.

Again, I think we all thank you for responding.