View Single Post
Old April 29, 2015   #96
WillysWoodPile

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybean View Post
I am TV and I am not American. I have ordered some seeds. They never arrived. I have sent several emails. I have never received a reply.

When issuing PayPal complaint, I got seller reply. The reference of "other nation" hurt. Between lines one could notice bad connotation. It felt racist.

Thanks got local forum member sent me some seeds as it was already to late to order from States.
--I have some seed I got from him in 2011. If you want I will send you some. Just send me your address in a Private Message. Here is what I have and how many of each I can offer you.
1) Xitomatula F-3 10 seeds. You may have 5

2) White Bi-color F-2 Fruit/Plant #5 PL White fruit is named "Ongweh Ias" 0 seeds Turtleheart 2011

3) White Bi-color F-2 Fruit/Plant #4 PL 0 seeds Turtlheart 2011

4) White Bi-color F-2 Fruit/Plant #2 PL 0 seeds

5) White Bi-color f-3 Row 12 my growout September 2012 about 30-35 seeds

6) White Bi-color F-3 Row 15 Plant 1 PL my growout September 2012 about 60 seeds

Both Row 12 and Row 15 got mixed up in same packet but are the same fruit but different plants. So about 90-100 seeds available of the White Bicolor minus the 20-30 I am saving for myself.

I did get a pink segregate from the White Bicolor but the taste was not very good so I did not save seed. So first pick of these seeds goes to Crazybean and anything after that others may ask for and I will send them to you.

As for the other situation I am not getting involved in that but will point out that what drew me to his tomatoes years ago was his interestingly eccentric mind when it came to breeding and propagating them. I am a sucker for the passionate home-brewed breeder. I like trying new things.