View Single Post
Old April 13, 2010   #65
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Yesterday I detoured from the Buffalo Airport to Remy's place of work - the now world / tomatoville famous Wegman's home of those great Tomato bags! - on my way home from St. Louis. We had been delayed since my travel companion's bag had not made it all the way to Buffalo from St. Louis.... (It stopped off to see the sights somewhere on route, presumably beautiful Detroit, or so we were told.) and amazingly, there was Remy on her day off, sitting on a bench out front, waiting for me still!!!!! Gotta love the service this gal provides! Got my order(again, thank you thank you thank you Remy-girl! You are a goddess!), had a great chat and caught up on the TV news, and then hit the road to the border and then home.

I'm hoping to start allot of those seeds in the next few days. Not sure where I'm going to plant them yet....hahaha. Need to find out that pretty soon, I should imagine.....duh!!!!

So that's now 2 beyond full service orders from the Goddess of The Sample Seed Shop! She's batting 1.000 so far....and I'd vote for all-star status!

Thanks Remy!!!!!

Zana
Zana is offline   Reply With Quote