View Single Post
Old March 26, 2012   #14
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContainerTed View Post
Carolyn, I was trying to be nice. We all know the prolific liberties that Amishland takes with histories and names. And as I said, it's all motivated by the "almighty dollar". It always points out the businesses with an absence of integrity. Just like you, I don't buy from nor recommend spending money where integrity is absent.
So I wasn't as nice as you were and indeed linked to that AMisland thread, but indeed integrity is what it's all about, I agree, and in her case misrepresenting lots of information to pull in the "almighty dollar" as you wrote by saying that this and that variety is rare, exclusive, and those words are next to the names of some varieties she's already misrepresented.

Ok, time to go pack the tomato seeds that are to be sent to Craig for my plants and also Lee and Shoe and Neil for seed production. I said if my seeds from Andrey and Marina didn't come by today I had to go ahead with that but Shoe said if those seeds come later he can start seeds as late as mid-April, he's in NC, and will take all I send.

I love Shoe for that.