View Single Post
Old April 9, 2010   #31
korney19
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Co-Founder

There you go again, teasing us as usual! You need to spill the beans already. Yes, everyone's still interested--BUT people will lose interest the quieter you are!

I'm still interested in finding out more about bi-colors. I also think perhaps a green gene has something to do with them, maybe green fruit or green stripe. I have a cross from a clear skin yellow and a green fruit and think there may be something besides apricot contributing.

I also have a brown that I believe flip-flopped to green, maybe you can tell us more about the common genes between greens/browns (blacks.)

As for your uploading problem, just use ACDSee (I prefer version 5 instead of newer versions) and run a batch resize--select all the files and resize to whatever dimension or percent of original. You can also change the compression ratio at the same time to save on the file size(s.)

Tom, heaven forbid, but I was also just curious if you have a plan in place in case something ever happened to you. What happens to all your work?
korney19 is offline   Reply With Quote