View Single Post
Old January 18, 2016   #20
Dutch
Tomatovillian™

Happy Tenth Anniversary Tomatoville

I came here to Tomatoville to learn and share all things tomato. Through my journeys here at Tomatoville I have learn much more about gardening then I would have ever dreamt possible at my age and also discovered a treasure trove of humanitarianism along the way.

Thank you, Mischka the creator of Tomatoville and the guardian of the gate, for your insightfulness and vigilance. I also thank the global mods who voluntarily spend countless hours of time reading, and responding to a vast group of diverse people. And I thank all the other mods who each in their own unique way, help to make Tomatoville a comfortable place to visit. And last but not least, a big thank you to all the folks that post here at Tomatoville and make it the friendliest forum in the world!

Again thank you all and happy anniversary Tomatoville!!!

Dutch

The intuitive mind is a gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. But we have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. (paraphrased) Albert Einstein

I come from a long line of sod busters, spanning back several centuries.

Last edited by Dutch; January 19, 2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: To clarify my sentence, replaced the word humanity with humanitarianism and spelling clarify not claritify
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote