View Single Post
Old April 21, 2017   #13
Marek Kvapil
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig46 View Post
You forgot to mention that you are trading with seeds of rarer varieties. Not directly, but only a participant can get seed (eg Latah) only when attending your training (very expensive). Nobody knows anything about your research.
Vladimír
Yes, you are right I am trading with seeds. I am open about it. If you look at my profile you can read there:

"OccupationGardener, seed producer and merchant. Catalogue of my open-pollinated seeds: www.permaseminka.cz"

I am directly selling open-pollinated seeds in small amounts to czech and slovak gardeners. I try to offer them organically grown seeds of varieties that are not easily accessible in my country and that are suitable for organic gardening. You do not have to attend my training to get my seeds including the seeds of Latah. You can buy it directly on my e-shop.

I am already selling some seeds of pimpinellifolium species. But I think apart from pimpinellifolium and galapagense the wild tomato species are more suitable for breeding purposes than for direct selling and gardening. But it is true I might be selling them in the future if I find them suitable for organic growing in the conditions of Czec Republic.

Is there anything wrong about it?

Last edited by Marek Kvapil; April 21, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
Marek Kvapil is offline   Reply With Quote