View Single Post
Old June 12, 2016   #12
My Foot Smells
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaselbean View Post
Ive been through all this and I have found 2 that I Really like.

Flexzilla Garden hose. Not awfully heavy but very flexible and wont kink. They are a little spendy but you get what you pay for.

Sears garden hose. The heavy black one with kind of flats on it. A little heavier but wont kink and will last forever. On sale from time to time.

Cant lose with either one. Ive got the Flexzilla on an Ames Neverleak metal hose reel from Lowes. Best setup Ive ever had. Love it. The sears lays by the driveway in the open year round and still looks like new.
can vouch for the craftsman big black rubber hose, but they are too heavy, esp if you are toting 100 feet. great hoses for the money.

Flexilla can kiss my arse. bought one and the hose end pulled off and the weak wall wouldn't hold an aftermarket clamp on. furthermore, flexilla gave me the cold shoulder with terrible customer service and would not warranty (maybe w/ receipt) but bought hose that lasted one year. In addition, the thing got so dirty (and could not clean) it was a moldy dark splotchy mess. ended up throwing in the rubbish and will never buy again.

i have run over the craftsman hose and they replace no questions ask. if you "still" have a sears standing can't go wrong, but heavy and heavy duty.

The waterright hoses are u.s.a. made with outstanding craftsman and come in an array of cool colors. light as a feather as far as hoses go. have two 100' that is easy to handle, a 100' craftsman hose w/ make you curse like a sailor lugging that big dude around.

Glad you have had some luck w/ your flexilla, hope it holds up. If you get suckered into their hype, make sure to keep the receipt.
My Foot Smells is offline   Reply With Quote