View Single Post
Old September 12, 2023   #29
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

I am glad to learn of the Buchel Basket System used by the USDA to measure our Crop year, but it is Hard on the Historical Heirloom Farmers. We do not grow Hybrids, as we preserve Our Naturally Organic Fruits and Vegetables that do not produce all at once. Amen!!

Measuring my products I grow to keep a different set of Bushel system records, has been very hard.

This Bushe Basket System is not helping me meet the demands of My Customers who are asking for Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes. This Bushel Basket System is holding me back from pulling my Large Heirloom Tomatoes until they produce enough for a Bushel for proper Recording of each Crop.

If I mix all varieties of Heirloom Tomatoes together, it would be better to record my Tomato Crop by Bushels; But my customers will not know what type they are buying.

Please tell me how are you Recording your Crops of Heirloom Tomatoes by the "Bushels System".

I need your help, as I grow over 100 different Varieties of Fruits and Vegetables each year., Amen!!!.
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote