View Single Post
Old October 4, 2022   #414
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Hello Atilgan
At less you had a harvest of those Joseph Lofthouse Panamorous Tomatoes that would have been good in any sandwich.

There was something in this New Climate Changes that affected many of my Tomatoes; that I can not blame on TSWV too. Even the Cuostralee Big Heirloom Plants produced just 1 or 2 Large Tomatoes at one time that is growing close to my Home, just saved my Ian's Flooding. So I look forwards the those Small Amount surviving the First Frost for only 2 Tomatoes growing on a healthy looking Plants. Even my Watermelon Plants Produced only "one Very Super Large Watermelon" that took the help of 2 people to bring it from the Farm to an area just to my backyard, Amen!!
I will learn more about Self Fertilization for next Summer. In my Large Farm Plants without protection from the Sun Heat over 100, looking as if TSWV could happen in 24 Hours or overnight..
The Best thing I did was preparing 70% my Heirloom Plants by starting them in January 2022 as the were very Large and producing my Seed inventory for 2023 before the heat killed some plants.
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote