View Single Post
Old September 20, 2013   #19
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJustice View Post
Re: Casady’s Folly

Dear Tom Wagner

First of all "'I look at you like a Tomato Celebrities"" But I will try not to get all excited, because I don;t want you to run from me or my posting. I have been following much of your hard work over the years. My Customers and I Love all of your tomatoes. On other forums, I was not able to understand tomato breading: but I did realized breading is not hybridizing but making open pollinated varieties. I realist many years ago; My love of historical farming is just for farming ang not trying to understand the anatomy of tomatoes genes because of my difficulties of dyslexia. I tried for many years to understand the formularies, but its way over my head.

I order seeds from a seed vendor I like {Love} in 2006 where was a beautiful surprise in one package of seeds that produced a tomatoes that looked like "Casady’s Folly". I thought I found it this summer but, the tomatoes that grow did not look like this special Tomato. That was a conversational display. and good tasting too.

Can you help me find it?

This is the only tomato I can not replace from past hurricanes. I must find it again.
You've just posted in another thread that you found that there are sources for it:

http://tatianastomatobase.com/wiki/C...b=General_Info

Actually several sources for it, so Tom can ignore kind of, what you wrote above,

Joyce, when looking for specific varieties the best place to go is to Tania's website and checkout sources. Of course if Tania is listing it, that's fine, but her site is a data base so she also lists other sites where a variety is sold,

Hope that helps,

Carolyn