View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012   #8
z_willus_d
Tomatovillian™

Ami, I actually sprayed twice with Actinovate (as well as did a soil drench) when I first noticed the fungus/mildew problems onset. I didn't perceive even the slightest improvement, which was mightily saddening to me as I was looking forward to a true test of the Actinovate's strengths. It may be I have conditions that Actinovate just does not address, or perhaps the problem was just too prevalent. That's why I moved on to the brute force Daconil method, which I hate to do. It's true that Daconil has done nothing to "kill-off" or eliminate the problem, it just appears to slow it down. And I agree I may be stressing the plants with its nasty, milky lathering applications.

I don't have EXEL LG (can't seem to find it anywhere around here to buy), but it's actually next on my list of products to purchase for next season (outdoor). I'll look to purchase it online and pay the $10 shipping if I can't find it local.

Related, have you ever used Serenade for this purpose. How did it stack up against EXEL, Actinovate, Daconil?

What about Azoxystrobin and where do you purchase it?

Thanks!
Naysen
z_willus_d is offline   Reply With Quote