View Single Post
Old October 12, 2017   #172
dfollett
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctomatoman View Post
From our Dwarf project work, stripes were pretty easy to fix, but not the coloring pattern within the stripes - the Beauty line has been fascinating with lots of continued advanced generation color flipping.

Micros may be perfect for me to focus on next year, Dan, as I ***gasp*****am planning to skip having a garden - for the first time in over 30 years! We are planning a cross country driving trip to see our girls, probably in the spring - and I've got some speaking event travel as well.

So - squeezing in some micros may be just the ticket!
Did you also see less color differentiation at the F2 than F3 & F4 or is that just coincidence on my end? (I am just growing the first F5s, so I can't speak to later generations.)

You have to know that you are welcome to anything I have in process. I appreciate your contributions and sharing your knowledge. I'd love to get your input.

These little things are very easy to tend, even indoors. All you need is a timer for the lights and, with right setup using a capillary mat, they only need to be watered every 5-6 days (and with a little tweaking, less often than that).
dfollett is offline   Reply With Quote