View Single Post
Old April 9, 2022   #782
b54red
Tomatovillian™

I also like the Vegetable formula. It seems to be especially good on cucumbers and squash in the summer but it is awesome on fall and winter vegetables and greens. . I like the results when I use it on tomatoes before they start blooming and use it regularly on my peppers though I do sometimes alternate with MG on the peppers.
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhp View Post
I've been using Texas Tomato Food since 2017. I didn't realize it had been that long until I just looked at my garden notes. I do think it helps with more flowering and fruit set. It's not cheap, but I keep buying it because I do believe it helps. I haven't done any tests with and without it in the same year. But I do think I am getting better results with it, than I did before I started using it. I haven't used any of the other type of fertilizers they have, I've only used the TTF from Urban Farm Fertilizers. I've been tempted to try others for other plants besides tomatoes.

You can check out my garden instagram account to see pics of my garden. You'll have to scroll down to posts from summer if you want to see any tomatoes.

Jen

https://www.instagram.com/jen.loves.tomato/
b54red is offline   Reply With Quote