View Single Post
Old March 20, 2019   #11
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcode View Post
From their page, the tomato one at least should have: https://www.morgancountyseeds.com/pr...lizer-4-18-38/
The amounts are good (one needs to consider the fact that all values will be divided to 2.5, since you add the calcium and magnesium stuff). In fact, the values are much higher than the base stuff one finds here in Europe, the higher values are more in line with other custom formulas around the net.
They don't say what form they are in however, probably the iron is edta, for sure, but who knows about the rest.
Chemgro has iron dtpa (much better than edta for hard water), but manganese is only sulfate.

Greenway biotech has all in edta. This one also has even higher values, especially for Zn and B.
Thanks for that link. The description in the paper catalog does not mention the micros at all.

Edit: I just found a paper catalog and double checked. The catalog does not even state the Masterblend brand. It just says "tomato fertilizer." There is nothing about micros in the description. I am glad you pointed it out to me, as I still have a lot of it left. Morgan County's web site is administered by someone other than the company owner. They were not on the Internet at all until a few years ago. Now I guess I know to read the web site product descriptions for better detail. Thanks again.

Last edited by Cole_Robbie; March 20, 2019 at 04:12 PM.
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote