View Single Post
Old March 26, 2023   #514
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig46 View Post
I didn't start until January this year. I have seedlings of these varieties outside the window: Nizhegorodskiy Kudyablik, Severok, Vspyschka, Sophie's Choice, Beaverlodge Slicer, Lyana, Lyana Rozovaya, Sanka, Kermerovets, Zolotse, Forest Fire, Bezrassadnyi, EM Champion, Betalux, Siletz, Sarayev Gruntovyi, Sarayev M22 . I hope it will be a successful year and that I will be able to photograph, taste and describe something. I will then share my experience here on Tomatoville. Andrei, I hope you are well - the times are bad.
Vladimír
Great, keep posting pictures soon.
Yes, it's the second year of this awful war near us and everything is reflecting such situation. Fake news from officials, unemployment, lower wages, price increase, a lot of good kind people left Belarus and Russia, because of politics and war.
I'm find a kind of a cure from all of above in tomato growing to escape from everyday stress and not so good news.

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR

Last edited by Andrey_BY; March 26, 2023 at 04:04 AM.
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote