View Single Post
Old April 29, 2018   #42
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

(I was able to make some strong correlations on germination reports by different individuals based on how experienced they were which is indicated as to #of varieties grown in each persons icon..)

I posted above I think post 36 maybe.

Several of you have germinated the same varieties,have you compared your results with the same ones they had germinated.

Usually I would do that but have had NO TIME at all to do that, what with still trying to get seeds back to Lotte in Denmark,Jackie in MA, the mystery ones already requested,but most of all what now appears to be a local issue re being able to read articles online according to other locals in the area where I live. Mail system is OK,Faves are OK, but major problems with almost everything else.

I have NEVER been without some tomato plants anywhere and where I live now here at home,never, but I'm not so sure for this summer.

Rob, a local person has always raised my seedlings for me and for him, and I hope that will be true after I heard from him saying he just got married, still has to drive the long distance from here to Troy,NY, where he works.Rob was once and still is a registered member here at Tville,quite a few years ago

So fingers crossed that Rob will come through since he is having another property he owns by R.Slater,who we all know well,put in drainage,contour that land and much more.

And of course paying lots of attention to his new wife.

Carolyn