View Single Post
Old December 5, 2017   #7
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi..I love your cat and I love the information you have given me .....That is very enlightening for me ....of course as I see it my country is all full of bluster when it comes to matters relating to Agriculture but people are getting away with anything ....unless your a Korean lady who came through customs with some Tomato seeds and held in a "special room" and put on the next plane out ...These people in the main are oblivious to the rules and I feel sorry for them..Seeds are a problem here ..I know very little about saving seeds apart from what I read as the correct method to use...I bought seeds from a seller and after inspecting with a headband magnifier I would think they were not washed properly and subsequently most failed to germinate on damp paper ....Apparantly seeds are able to sustain themselves for a period of time ...some seeds I buy are so small and flat they would be incapable of sustaining themselves for an hour let alone a week or two...
The Tomato seeds that are available on auction here always make me wonder because i am aware of all the documentation etc required from the country they come from etc and suddenly they are for sale here....Never mind My Mature Tasty Toms are ready for pickup even though they now have a completely different name ....??? I wonder what that is all about...

Of course hopefully next season I will have my own seeds from this years fruit....Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote