View Single Post
Old September 26, 2017   #35
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger2778 View Post
First time looking at this thread. Vladimir your pictures are stunning.
I have several tiny seedlings of Ludmilla's (Thank you Karen) and now I just can't wait to try it. Ludmilla's PH is the Mother of KarenO 's True North PL hearts, which are nearing stability, one is a bi color, so I think that will interest you. She will announce when they are stable to release seeds.
Karen is a brilliant woman who thinks about the end result she wants when doing breeding, nothing is random, except how they segregate, lol. I am so glad you are interested in the Karmas, the KARMA pink will be at F7 in January if all goes well here in Florida. She might just be making her debut, we'll see.
Marsha got seeds from Karen, who got her seeds from me who offered it in several seed offers here, and I got it from Reinhard Kraft in Germany, and Reinhard got 3 Ludmilla's from Ludmilla herself and note there are two other Ludmilla's as well and I really like the red plum one but not so much the yellow one.

http://tatianastomatobase.com/wiki/L...27s_Pink_Heart

Summary? these seeds have been on quite a trip through many hands, and I'm glad I could at least contribute to the Karma project although I'm not part of it.

Carolyn