View Single Post
Old September 22, 2020   #3
kilroyscarnival
Tomatovillian™

Glad you're taking advantage of the cooler weather! We had extra rain too, but nothing like closer to Sally's path. It's been a little milder, which is great because we've been working on the foundation for a new shed.

Ellie at Bunny Hop Seeds is in the Florida panhandle, and she said on her Facebook they got 20 inches of rain in 26 hours, which has played havoc with her garden.

I drive due east in the morning, so any cloudy morning is fine by me so I'm not squinting too badly. This morning we had a drizzle.

I like the overshoes... been saying for the past two years I need to get a couple pairs of waterproof shoes to keep in the office, my car, at home, etc. for the rainy season. When I was younger, those duck shoes by LL Bean (and imitators) were all the rage for a while, but funny how much it rains in Florida yet I never see those. Of course, flip flops are the official state shoe. I like to keep my feet covered usually but have been wearing flip flops around the back yard if I'm not doing heavy moving.

-- Ann
kilroyscarnival is offline   Reply With Quote