View Single Post
Old August 14, 2018   #3308
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Come see at the swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone9b View Post
My two cents on splitting threads. A google search used to be able to reach into tomatoville and other forums and pull out information posted much earlier on a particular subject, even without listing the forum. I now find google search not particularlly valuable for this. As a result very valuable information posted earlier by such authors as Carolyn and Fusion_Power and others is all but impossible to find. I find this to be a huge loss.
By keeping the Florida Garden info in a single thread one has a chance of finding something of significant interest posted much earlier. This accomplished by putting tomatoville and the name of the thread in the search. Other than that one has to remember earlier threads and search each one, thus leading to the loss of valuable info to Florida gardners.
"History is for human self-knowledge ... the only clue to what man can do is what man has done." R. G. Collingwood
Larry

Ginger from Us.fla thread we have a meet,talk it like you don’t walk it,see u there The 20 ?

Last edited by kurt; August 14, 2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Punk sent from mymind
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote