View Single Post
Old May 17, 2013   #49
RebelRidin
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durgan View Post
Pretty good proof. Separated out so one can see the growth pattern. Any comparison to anecdotal support is faulty reasoning. Ther is\was a whole row of hilled similar potatoes in the same row. Plus 100 or thereabout of various types typically hilled and nary a sign on any of them of vertical growth. I suggest you be grasping at straws and not studying the evidence carefully. Waiting for vertical growing potatoes, not a drawing or a pretty box.
http://www.durgan.org/URL/?QHBIN 21 August 2009 How a Potato Plant Grows

One man, one variety, one failure.. As I noted, with one replicate and one variety your observations can be nothing but anecdotal, demonstrating only your single experience. Thus they carry no wider meaning or significance. You see a positive observation or experience has meaning, it carries weight. A negative observation or experiece does not. There is no net information or knowledge gained.

No matter. I wish you success in your endeavors, contentment in your knowledge and that you enjoy your sour grapes along with your crow.

George

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Last edited by RebelRidin; May 17, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
RebelRidin is offline   Reply With Quote