View Single Post
Old September 13, 2018   #6
agee12
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping that I can add daconil to the mix because I found myself being reactive when it comes to fungal treatment. I guess I will have to be more vigilant.

I know neem has anti-fungal properties, and maybe I should be using a higher dose but neem has not been effective especially on my cucumbers, although I also won't rule out that it was human error on my part like not treating frequently enough or not using the right concentration.

My homemade pest treatment has worked for me for the past few seasons and if I've had issues then I assumed that it was error on my part. I have sevin powder but I don't want that to be my regular treatment because I have a pollinator plants nearby.

Is there a pollinator friendly pesticide that you recommend? I will use it to treat the vegetables but not the flowers but since the flowers are close by I prefer to do a spray treatment and not dust, although I do use DE.

Last edited by agee12; September 14, 2018 at 09:50 AM. Reason: correction: but neem has *not* been effective especially on my cucumbers
agee12 is offline   Reply With Quote