View Single Post
Old July 28, 2016   #31
Fred Hempel
Tomatovillian™

I don't know where you are normally buying tomato seed. But Curtis' prices seem to be below average to me -- $2 to $2.50

I think you are being a bit impatient, and I think this thread is really much ado about nothing. Selling seeds on a small scale is not an easy business, and Tomatovillians have traditionally shown patience with small sellers who get behind at times, even when they are hard to reach.

Your most recent comments on how expensive his seed is just seems like piling it on at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoder551 View Post
Not a terrible transaction since I did get the seeds, but not very good either. Perhaps I'm a little impatient... Also, at the same time I ordered the seeds, I ordered 3 roses from a grower in CA. and she was so on it! Every time I emailed a question about my dinky little order, I received an answer within a few hours from the grower herself. Of course, there is a price difference between the cost of seeds and plants but in this case, not so much since the roses are babies. I haven't received the roses yet and it might be a month but I'm expecting very good quality judging from her business communications so far. And, these tomato seeds are the most expensive I have purchased...

Gardadore, thank you for the information on those two. Looking forward to growing them...