View Single Post
Old March 31, 2016   #18
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Yes...The Soil... Thats Tui Tomato Mix ...as I understand its the real deal from a reputable company...Re light ..Its overcast again so no problems with the sun copming through my front window....I do have the LED light on giving more light ...I am building a full spectrum lighting using carlights/bulbs..primarily for next seasons greenhouse but it will be usable inside also...
Now you say "until you get some root growth" ..Is there a way to know this .....

My greenhouse tomatoes are still struggling on in fact they are producing more and more fruit but will it ripen before the frosts come....

Most of the varieties I grew have provided me with a fruit to taste although in saying this I presume because of the poor quality soil mix and my inability re additives the fruit does not taste like last season.......The Abraham Lincoln's look alright but are they Abraham Lincolns ....The seed company really let me down and I do not think it is a Abraham Lincoln.....If I can get the Tasty Tom laterals growing I then know I am growing a beautiful tomato ....Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote