View Single Post
Old October 24, 2017   #3018
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Limo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone9b View Post
We have close to 3 Raised Beds full of snap beans. Pike and Boone varieties. Hope to start picking a few by the first of November. We have approximately 300 Castle Dome Broccoli plants to go in when the Snap Beans come out. Tomatoes plants are setting but we only have had a couple of nights as low as 70 degrees, so it hasn’t been great. But the overnight lows will probably drop any day now. Bush Early Girl F1 and BHN 589 F1 are setting the most tomatoes. Cosmonaut Vokov OP, Danny F5, Brandywine Cherry Dark OP, Tomande F1, Jetsetter F1 are also setting fairly well. Others not so well. I'm attempting to grow 4 different varieties of Rutabaga. Hoping to find 1 or 2 that I like. I'm so full of Okra and sure am looking forward to some fresh snap beans.
Larry
Since you have extras please fill that Limo up,I will send you gps cords,I will catch some proteins,2 ,4 legged,soft or hard scales,bring any herbs for smoking. I.e. in the Green Egg and or not limited to.....Since Pm?Aint nuthin like going out your backyard and eatin,all year long in Florida.So sad for those people up there.PS looking to do a tasting via Flatag maybe,soon,Jan+,will see.Anyways thanx for images,nothing like making people jealous like me,nice work.