View Single Post
Old March 9, 2012   #51
Petronius_II
Tomatovillian™

I've said about all I have to say on the subject in this forum for the time being. I just have a certain attitude towards legalities and legalisms that... hey, it would take pages and pages to lay it out in sufficient detail to satisfy me, so I don't propose to try.

I just happen to think among other things that the use of the emotional-hot-button word "stealing" is a tad uncalled-for at the present moment. "Stealing" implies a degree of intent that I'm about 99% sure Jeremy doesn't happen to have.

Tomatoville has its own reputation to be concerned about, and I'd hate to see "snobby elitist academicians" become a permanent part of that reputation, either. If you know what I mean. It's already become a temporary part of such reputation as Tomatoville actually has at the moment.

EDITED TO ADD: If you want to "debate" what I just wrote, please address it to the empty chair I'm leaving behind me as I exit this thread, hopefully never to return except as a lurker.

Last edited by Petronius_II; March 9, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: addendum as noted.
Petronius_II is offline   Reply With Quote