View Single Post
Old January 5, 2013   #7
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion_power View Post
Was early and was tired. I didn't pay much attention to context. Andrey is sending me seed for several Russian varieties.

He is NOT sending Northern Nibbler which from the context I found them in may just be an ebay hype job.

DarJones
OK. he isn't sending you Northern Nibbler as you first posted and then I guess edited.

So are any of the links in that Google search helpful?

Darrel, are you an SSE member andI ask b/c in the 2012 SSE Yearbook Tania lists 403 and Andrey 233 tomato varieties. And both Tania and Jeff Casey in Canada have specific lists for early varieties, many of them supposedly cold tolerant.

And there are several of us who have gotten seeds from Andrey for many years, and no, he doesn't charge , and a couple of us have been paying his SSE membership for many years b'c of the money situation in Belarus.

Last year I pleaded with him and asked what I could send him and he said a Lady Gaga T-shirt for his eldest daughter, so that's what he got.

I just made a suggestion for you,but thought it over and decided to delete it b'c you might have taken it the wrong way.

Carolyn