View Single Post
Old September 3, 2016   #7
zeroma
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
What you taste and others taste can be very very different so for me it's hard to answer your question

Black Cherry? try

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/wiki/Kazachka

My seeds from Andrey in Belarus, get a plant with round cherries,save seeds,then can get plants with mini beefsteaks,and the same was true forAndrey. There's also a black cherry multifora, seeds sold,and I've been trialing a Black Cherry Multiflora for someone else'

Sungold F1? Lots of opinions on that one and several threads about it. Some like the OP Sungold II,some like Lee Goodwin's, and on and on.

I think you mean Gold Medal,not Metal?

Typical gold/red bicolor and many have about the same taste,I have my faves as do others.

Black Seaman?

Typical so called black taste profile,although some like some like so called blacks better than others. Tough for me to make comparisons.

Again,hard to answer since there are so many variables that go into the taste of a variety,many,and there's a human genetic component involved with taste as well.

Carolyn
Yes, Gold Metal...opps.

Black cherry multifora sounds interesting. It is tough to make comparisons, because we all sense taste differently. In the trials of this one so far, how disease resistant has it been?

Thanks.

Zeroma
zeroma is offline   Reply With Quote