View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013   #68
PaddyMc
Tomatovillian™

I still don't see what was stolen. Where is the "H" series on Mariannas? Where are any of them? I'm offended that you don't think that I can think for MYSELF, surf4grrl. The only version of events I have is Steve's here and at another forum, and the responses to that thread. I have no dog in this fight. The fact that I appreciate the opportunity to learn from as many of my fellow growers as possible, and therefore am a member of darn near every forum I can find is just that. You've been a member here 4 months longer than me. Maybe there's something important that I missed in those 4 months, but I've read a lot of back posts on this site, and the others which I think it's against the forum rules to name, and I haven't seen any evidence of theft, other than of pictures by Pepper Joe. I'm genuinely asking to be educated, and at the same time standing up for the principal that all people are innocent until proven guilty. Even on the internet, I think it's lame to say "YOU'RE GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!" and then when someone asks "Why?" to say, "BECAUSE THEY'RE GUILTY!" That's why this forum has a rule against personal attacks (which in my opinion has been violated multiple times in this thread, but that's a different subject). No one should be able to disparage other, good people without evidence. If Steve was wronged, he deserves justice. If he wasn't it was wrong of him to disparage someone else. I'm just saying that the reason some people read this as jealousy is that I've only seen vague references to theft instead of people saying "this specific variety was mine, and now it's being sold as X". Maybe since you have access to those old threads, you can take this opportunity to educate me and point out these thefts. I'm more than willing to have my mind changed on this, but I'd like some actual examples.
I have no truck with you either, but I refuse to simply except the idea that people who I have only seen to be good, are bad, just because someone else says so.
PaddyMc is offline   Reply With Quote