Thread: Splatt 2008
View Single Post
Old July 4, 2008   #10
rodger
Tomatovillian™

Jenn, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. That is a good list I hope you plan to attend the 3Rd annual tasting in Little Mountain. The only repeat I have from your list is Aunt Ruby's Green and Kelloggs Breakfast. To everyone else this is the official notice of this years tasting. I had hoped to have a discussion leading up to the tasting this year, But I am whipped. Between my real job and this secound year extreme drought status we are in, it has been a challenge watering and growing anything. But hear it is, The tomato season has begun alittle slow and I may not have the volume and selection as in the past but I will have tomatoes. So I am asking everyone else to bring what you may have to add to the table. The tasting will be on July 19th from 12-2pm at the Little Mountain reunion Park, same place as last year. I will have a follow on tour of my garden from 2-4pm. To get here. Take I-26 exit #85 (Little Mountain HWY 202). whether coming from the east or west turn right onto Hwy 202. Go to the stop sign at Hwy 76 downtown little Mountain and turn right. After passing the exxon turn left the park is in front of you. Look for the cars and people under the covered pavillion on the right. If anyone is interested in helping out. I would appreciate it. I will need to pick and wash tomatoes then set up the tables. any help saturday am would be aprreciated. So Bring your familiy friends and mainly your tomatoes and come out to the 3rd annual tasting.