View Single Post
Old March 9, 2006   #1
Sorellina
Tomatovillian™

Default Lookie what I found ;o)

I was finally going through the task of labelling some of last year's garden pictures. We want to help Munchkin make a scrapbook of his garden adventures during March Break. I totally forgot about this picture. The big pink in the middle is Marianna's Peace. The large bicolour to the left is Burracker's Favourite and there's a Hawaiian Pineapple in the back. The 4 other bicolours in the front are Northern Lights. The smaller black next to Marianna's is Carbon with 2 brownish Paul Robesons in front of it. The large purple behind the Northern Lights is Black From Tula. The weird pink and white ones in the back left are freaky Suttons. I have no clue what happened there but most of the fruit looked like that and we only got a couple all-white ones. The pale yellows in front of the Suttons are Yellow Bells, Black Plums are to the right, and Black Cherries to the right again. Stump of the Worlds are in front of the Yellow Bells, Stupices are to the right, Orange Bananas are in the very front, Green Grapes slightly behind, and a Plum Lemon in back of the GGs. In the far right to the back is an Aunt Ruby's German Green. Green Zebra is behind the Black Plums and Opalka is in the very far back. The small bowl holds Principe Borgheses.