View Single Post
Old November 12, 2017   #27
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissS View Post
I see why you were so tired after your trip. With your medical history, be sure to take a snack to have along the way. Check you sugar when you get home, BEFORE taking you will deserved nap.

I would transplant those plants into your large drums right away. Forego the cold treatment and get them out into the direct sunlight. I would plant them at least to the first true leaves. I do not remove any of the leaves because I have damaged stems doing that. I just plant them deeper and the leaves will decompose on their own without damage to the plant. There is no right or wrong way. I would add more mycos at planting time by applying them to the root mass. Your MG has plenty of nitrogen. If I were to add anything else it would be potassium or potash. I would feed your plants every 7 to 10 days with the MG for two feedings and then I would give them Calmag with Epsom salts on the third feeding. Go back to MG for two cycles and them Calmag/Epsom again.

So bypass the cold treatment with your first group and for this new batch go ahead and give it (the cold treatment) a try IF you think that you can also get the lights down on them.
Thankyou Patti..........I have just biked from one end of town to the other looking for parts,cost etc If I decide to change the Growth Chamber...Which I may not do ?? as I have been advised by another person not to???

Yes your post says it all ...I was thinking exactly the same except you have added some extras for me..like adding the Mycos and a time table to work too...in fact I think I should take the two trays out to the greenhouse now...and give them a few hours under the sun out there and organise everything to transplant them tomorrow..Thankyou Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote