View Single Post
Old September 1, 2022   #7
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_j View Post
I don't trust them .PERIOD.
Give Them another Try, Amen!!

Sometimes Tomato Seeds stay in the ground growing locational history; that comes back each year. Causing many to be surprised at their Tomato Variety; not noticing the same Heirloom Tomatoes they planted last year just wrapped itself around your new Variety of Tomatoes. As many grow back in the same area with their New Plants. Many People do not put down Ground Covers, not realizing that "Pure Heirloom Plants" will come back growing along side your New Plants causing confusion. Many people will blame the Company when "it was Mother Nature giving you another different plant from last year.

Dealing with Historically Plants and Seeds gives a Pure "99% Natural Survival Spirit to reproduce itself again. I learn this by studying "my U S Native Americans Farming Secrets" giving to my Great Grandfather; with Plants coming back each year as I work hard to Identify them. Like the Aunt Molly. So, I use trusted Companies like Tomatofest for almost 20 years, Amen!!

I use only the best Companies in saving My Great Grandfather "Contraband Slaves Farming and Food History, given to them by Native Americans.

There is Aunt Molly Ground Cherries growing all over my Contraband Slaves Land Masses of Farm Areas in front of Fort Monroe and people do not know that it is edible food, from Native Americans. There was Tomatoes as well that all has been Identified. We the Farmer of the United States should Love Each Other Always, Amen!!

Last edited by MrsJustice; September 3, 2022 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote