View Single Post
Old July 21, 2007   #8
betsylt
Tomatovillian™

Hi All,

I'm on vacation on the east coast and won't be home until August 1 -- haven't heard from Bruce, Vermiit or GTG -- hope they're doing okay.

Angelique, could you attend if we had the tasting in the east bay? I'm sure you're bummed about moving, but you'll be getting away from the nematode problem too, right?

Could the folks who've indicated an interest give me an idea of where you live and whether you'd be willing to travel to: Davis/Sacramento, North East Bay (Concord area), Mid East Bay (Oakland, Hayward, Fremont), South East Bay (Fremont, Newark, Milpitas), South Bay (Gilroy to Mountain View), Peninsula (Palo Alto to South SF), San Francisco (but where?), and Marin/Sonoma County?

Who besides me would be interested in doing a tasting arranged so we can include Brad (and his amazing Wild Boar Farms varieties) on some Sunday in Napa/Sonoma area, or Vacaville?

Hope to hear from you -- I'll ping the others to try and inquire further.

Tastings in the south bay (esp Sunnyvale) would be easiest for me to arrange; otherwise I might need a local to try and help find a cheap/free venue etc.