View Single Post
Old March 1, 2010   #9
mensplace
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbigfish View Post
mens
Here is a copy of the PM I sent to you 2-19-10
Many of the pics I use are my own and some from defunct companies.
You are welcome to them. Send me an email and I will mail you a sample.
Let me know your varieities. These are all PDF in word documents so you can change verbage as you wish.
Dennis
2-19-10 PM below
mens
I have a bunch of them with info - have permission to use for seeds from Tomatofest I bought but a lot of them have been borrowed over the years - time to make new ones???

anyway my email is mtbigfish@earthlink.net let me know and I will send you some

Let me know what tomatoes you need them for

Dennis
With several days of dry weather and soil I have been working hard to get as much composted hay and manure as possible into this clay soil. Since I can only use the tiller for short intervals, it has been a major job...moving the compost into the soil and then tilling it in. One more day before more rain. When hurting from the tilling, I shift to potting and repotting. Even that is slow work because of having to label each cup. I WILL make it a point to try to do an inventory this week. Rain is on the way, so that will force me to get caught up on more inside work. 1:30 a.m. here and waiting for a pain med to kick in. Trouble with a CPAP machine is it forces me to stay on my back when sleeping and that is the worst possible position for a throbbing back and hips.

Funny thing is, after the two strokes and the onset of this spine and hip disease, this little tomato project was really a life saver in terms of forcing me to plan for the future and to get outside. What started as an intended five varieties, after following the forum and rading Carol's book led me to so many wonderful seed sales folk here. I have no idea how many varieties I now have, but this part of Georgia will surely have plenty of heirloom plants. Tables and shelves are full of plants and I still have many trays full of seedlings to be potted. The past two months have flown by quickly and planting time is just a few weeks away here. My email: mensplace@bellsouth.net
mensplace is offline   Reply With Quote