View Single Post
Old February 11, 2009   #11
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy View Post
(Zana, where/when are you moving? Are you getting more garden space?)
Remy
Remy,
You may remember that I live with my Dad. He's decided to downsize to a smaller house....which has mean an "editing" nightmare, since there is Dad (and Mum's) 50+ years of stuff, plus my stuff to go through to even get it "showable". Then there is the painting/touch-ups, etc.
That being said I know exactly where the seed boxes are. And they're not sealed, they're just not beside my computer desk like they are normally. I'll try to go through and update the list in the next day or so. I do have the ones from your place separated from my main stash, so that should make it somewhat easier. However, some of the varieties were down to 6 or less seeds, the last I looked. Some I didn't get allot of to begin with too. And I admit that I didn't take seeds from all varieties since I already had some of them, so you may have ones that I didn't grab that evening. (I also have to admit to having "lost" at least 3 varieties - grrrrrrrr - the cleaning lady thought she'd do me a favour since the stuff in the "baggie-ziplock" was "moldy" she dumped it into a new bag. And tossed the original with the name on it. (So, they're technically not lost, but more like mystery tomato seeds now. And yeah I told her never to touch my seeds again - since she didn't know what she was doing, and she just cost me a number of varieties. Unfortunately she only hears what she wants to hear, and has worked for my Dad (and Mum) for over 45 years now....and shows no signs of wanting to retire. Sighhhhhh....)
Zana