View Single Post
Old July 15, 2009   #11
amideutch
Tomatovillian™

"None of the ecto works with tomatoes". Tell me something I don't know. If you want to go just the vegetable only route there is the;
MycoGrow™ For Vegetables
A blend of endomycorrhizal species selected specifically for vegetables, 1 ounce of MycoGrow™ For Vegetables is mixed with 1 quart of water for a water drench. This product can also be banded in rows or side dressed before plantings, or mixed directly in pots and trays. Sold in one pound and one ounce increments.
One ounce MGV100 $1.95
One pound MGV110 $24.95
Note: this product cannot be shipped to Hawaii.

Contains concentrated spore mass of the following:
Endomycorrhizal fungi Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum

And it's only $1.95 an ounce. The reason I use the MycoGrow soluble is that it also has Tricoderma and the Beneficial Bacteria as well. The why for the Ectomycorrhiza is to make it a multi-use Myco which can be used in the entire yard. Ecto is for woody plants and trees.

I've been using Myco's now for 3 years and if you do a search of the website you will see several threads and posts on the subject. Sorry to say but your Pumpkin Pro with only Glomus intraradices does not impress. And after reviewing several different Myco products, Fungi Perfecti and BioVam from T&J enterprises both of which I have used give the biggest bang for the buck in my opinion and it doesn't take 5 pounds to inoculate a garden. Ami