View Single Post
Old February 25, 2020   #7
Tropicalgrower
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan_PA_6b View Post
You can also post here in the "Seeds Wanted" section.

Where is this "Seeds Wanted" section of which you speak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi-sunflower View Post
I have 4 of the varieties you want. At 1 time I also had Crnkovic Yugoslavian but wasn't able to get decent seeds from them.

My site used to get better placement on Google, but with all the changes they make all the time, now it rarely seems to show varieties that I do have. I have over 500 mostly heirloom varieties. Of what you want I have Cowlick Brandywine, Kosovo, Anna Russian, Wes, and Tommy Toe Yellow, sorry not the red. My shipping is $4 for any amount and free with orders over $50.

knapps-fresh-vegies.com
Carol

Ok.I visited your site and you can expect my order shortly.Thank you Carol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
Besides Carol and Glenn at Sandhill there is Sampleseeds.com owned by Remy. In my opinion and from many years purchasing experience, these are the top three sellers for correct seeds, low prices and top notch customer service. If Tania at Tatianastomatobase.com ever decides to come out of retirement, add her to the list.

Thank you Paul for the help.Sad that Tania is taking time off.Hope all is well with her.

You know...Sandhill has a great list.The lack of online ordering must really impact their sales tho.I don't mind an extra step or 2,but having to copy that order form to a usb and then take to the local print shop is a bit of a challenge.It's one of those rare instances where a printer would be handy to have.