View Single Post
Old May 30, 2019   #7
NicolasGarcia
Tomatovillian™

Default Some more observations of the cross

Good afternoon from Spain.
I keep observing the cross of stick and indigo drop.The plants that I had last season of stick, obtained three main stems, according to who sent me the seeds, he told me that stick there are several varieties, although many people do not know.
I notice that the plant has several tomatoes together, which stick did not have, and in the upper part of the plant are many flowers coming together like his father (indigo drops), I find it very fun to follow this crossing, I have many I want to see the color of the tomatoes.
I also think that this crossing is very good for beginners, like me, since the two parents have some very significant characteristics, I also think, that next year I will be able to discard small plants in the seedbed, when I do not have the main characteristic that I want, since that the shape of the leaves is detected at the beginning, being the main feature that I want the form of pom pom leaves of the mother.
Greetings.
Nico

Nico.
NicolasGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote